- Includes 3 new payment systems – SMS coin, Paygol, Daopay. All of them enable mobile payments on your site. More revenue, no credit card needed.
- Provides new opportunities for site members. Jobseeker can apply job and see the application status (not viewed yet, pending, declined and the reason). Employer can contact applicants or decline applications.
- Expands the number supported languages. PG Job Pro supports English, Russian and Turkish now. We can add more languages upon request. Fill free to contact us.
- Improves poll feature. You can add polls for different types of members (jobseekers, employers, all members, site guests or all users) and different language interfaces.
- Provides an option to manager format of currency and price. A diverse range of formats will meet the needs of administrator from any country.
- Expands mailing lists feature. The admin can filter jobseekers and employers, save filters and manually subscribe them to mailing lists.
- Provides a set of functions that can be used by developers to make requests and receive responses with the help of REST API. You can get the specific data in JSON format and/or insert it to the website database.
- Includes NUMEROUS under-the-roof improvements.
And some more great news for you! We made changes to the pricing policy. Creating a job board website became more affordable – the price starts from $399.