The code is cleaned up and updated. We have implemented a lot of changes to address SEO and scalability tasks. Some of the expected new options are:
- IM is updated – tested on loads, messages are shown one by one without reloading the window, IM history window is adjusted.
- Powerful SEO module [BETA]. It’s a mega script update for better SEO. Can be switched on/off. Includes: languages identification in pages urls, pages urls are fixed, special meta tags for site pages, site map’s update, location pages, user types pages, new users pages; blog/forum pages are updated, area editor pages have SEO tools now and much more. Can be switched on/off. Read more here>>
- Games can be a paid service. Data is indexed in Marketing Module. Decide how much the service would cost, the timeline and check orders list. Possibility to upload game’s distributives as an archive. You can search for games in sections.
- Possibility to upload a game in an archive – in case the site where you get a game from has them available. Games search in admin mode.
- Template folders are moved to configuration files for smooth multi-domain mode operation. (Important if you have different designs for each site of your multi-domain network).
- Texts/variables in language files are cleaned up. Customizable languages – possibility to add a new text variable easily into all language files from administration panel.
- Possibility to import users photos together with their main data into Dating Pro database from admin mode.
- Administrator can delete/edit Any blogs and groups from administration panel.
- Cleaner code – warning/notices are removed from user part.
- Mobile version is updated – user can post comments or delete them in his own guestbook.
- All html pages are validated.
- Scalability testing was performed and code adjusted for bigger site loads and better performance.
- Special script to transfer newly added text variables from main language file to other site languages – important for customization purposes.
- Minor fixes and bug fixes were performed – site texts, links.
- MsAnalysis module is removed from sales and from all versions of software (including all modules and main licenses). The reason is that now we have more powerful tools for you to get stats: main stats in administration, marketing module, Google Analytics tool.
Feel free to request updates from our support managers via live chat, email or phone! Upgrade scripts are also ready. We would appreciate your feedback on this new version in our community here>> You can also see online demos right now or download an exe version.